The radiological template is fixed in the patient’s mouth according to his clinical condition and availability of diagnostic equipment in the medical studios. Overmed radiological template has 5 radiopaque reference landmarks, in order to correctly define and recreate the dental arch position.
Partially edentulous patient
- Custom-made radiological template with stable support on teeth.
Fully edentulous patient
- Radiological template fixed with a resin on the patient removable prosthesis.
- Fastening on semi-implantable pins, which fix the radiological template with dedicated retention components, therefore during CT Scan the patient can manage independently the template in his mouth, without mistakes or imprecisions.
- In case CT Scan could be performed directly in the clinical studios, the standard surgical template can be fixed on the teeth with a resin.
- Fastening with resin to a wax rim standatdized on the patient’s mouth.
- The fastening pins are inserted into the bone before the radiological exam and remain in the patient’s mouth until the surgery, acting as a support also for the surgical template.